Hi

An IMperfectionist...!

Friday 20 January 2012

The Bad Cook's Quiche


OK, so I'm not a great cook...just like my school report for sports "Nancy can do it, she just doesn't try"!!! If I really feel like it then I don't do a bad job, but I don't like being in the kitchen all day everyday....Until, that is, I learnt how to make QUICHE!!!

It so easy, quick, unmessy and tastey! You can stick practically anything in it...and the best thing is that you can use up all those left over bits and pieces that you leave in the fridge until they go mouldy and you have to throw them away (OK, it's probably only me that does that last bit!!).

I made this quiche in the picture with a the last piece of a chunk of gouda cheese, some fresh spinach leaves that needed using up and half a courgette that was left over from Toby's veggie soup...and I added some left over ricotta cheese to the egg, cream and nutmeg that is poured over the top....YUMMMMY!

P.S. I buy the pastry base already made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment